How does No Man’s Land Film Festival turn the small mountain town of Carbondale, CO into a bubbling mass of female-infused collaborative energy? Volunteers! For our Flagship Festival, we rely on the true grit and devotion of a small core of volunteers from Carbondale and beyond. Who can volunteer? Anyone who is 18 years or older and willing to radiate joy, get his or her hands dirty, problem solve and work hard. If you can commit to a few hours volunteering for NMLFF during our three-day Flagship Festival weekend, you will be generously rewarded with the rubbing of shoulders with female filmmakers, athletes, change-makers, environmentalists, activists, writers, artists and the NMLFF team.
In exchange for approximately 10 hours of work, volunteers receive full weekend passes and free shift-beer if over 21.
- At least 18 years old?
- Interested in being a part of a movement?
- Passionate about shaping the way that women are viewed in the outdoor/adventure media and the world at large?
- Keen to give back to your community?
- Motivated to help young girls realize that they can accomplish anything they wish?
- Looking to mingle with other radical women and human beings like yourself?
- Into working hard and not getting paid?
If your interest is piqued, consider volunteering at any of our NMLFF Events. We are always looking to wrangle industrious, spirited and inspired individuals onto our volunteer team for our Flagship Festival in Carbondale, CO and, on occasion, we need some extra hands during our other events around the world.
We will post available volunteer positions as they arise.