so you made a film about a woman
Important Dates and Deadlines:
2019 Festival: TBA
2019 Festival Submission Deadline (must be received by): TBA
Notification of Acceptance: TBA
Final Versions of Accepted Film(s) Received By: TBA
* We are always accepting submissions and, if accepted, they may be incorporated into our tour program.
Please include the following items with your entry form for the festival:
1. Link to an online accessible digital screener (ie. Vimeo, Youtube)*
2. A completed Submission Form with film synopsis
*No Man's Land prefers digital files. If a digital file is unavailable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your film is accepted for the festival:
Please provide the following in digital format:
1. High resolution promotional images online (4×6 at 300dpi is preferable)
2. Press pack with production credits and biographies
3. Exhibition format Quicktime file, HD trailer, and three (3) 10 sec. HD clips*
*Our preferred export settings for the Festival are Quicktime files Apple Pro Res 422 (HQ) at HDTV 1920×1080 square pixels. Audio 48kHz, 24-bit, discrete channel. Label photographs with the film title and photo credit. Clips and trailers will be used for promotional purposes.
For rough cut consideration, contact Aisha at email@example.com.